Therapy Services are available to Blue Earth County residents, including:
- Diagnostic Assessment (Adults / Children) – Evaluation to identify an individual’s psychological, emotional and behavioral issues and to determine their eligibility for ongoing mental health services
- Therapy – Individual (Adults / Children) – One-on-one counseling to assist individuals with resolving problems, setting personal goals, and developing skills which will assist them to overcome mental health difficulties
- Therapy - Couples & Family (Adults / Children) - Services designed to resolve personal and interpersonal problems and to address the impact of mental health difficulties on relationships
- Group Therapy (Adults) – Services which assist individuals to address their mental health difficulties with others in a group setting, with a focus on recovery and peer support
- Print out and complete all areas on the Blue Earth County Mental Health Center Intake Form.
- Read through and keep a copy of the following documents
- Blue Earth County Human Services Information and Fee Statement
- Mental Health Client Bill of Rights
- Practice Disclosures
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Assignment of Insurance Information and Benefits
- Authorization to Participate in Telemedicine Services
doctor, therapist, hospital, county, or other mental health provider
from which you have received mental health services in the past
4. Mail or fax all forms to Blue Earth County Human Services,
ATTN Mental Health Center Intake.
Mail: 410 S. 5th St.
PO Box 3526
Mankato, MN 56002-3526
Fax: (507) 304-4160
Please contact Lisa Farasyn at (507) 304-4119 if you have questions or need to complete an intake by phone.
Appointments will not be scheduled until the Blue Earth County Mental Health Center Intake Form has been received.